Bruckner, Mahler, R.Strauss

Moderators: daphnis, kcleung

rasha0702
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Bruckner, Mahler, R.Strauss

Post by rasha0702 »

Can somebody upload full scores of 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Bruckner Symphonies, Mahler 2nd, 3rd, 7th, 9th and 10th, and Richard Strauss Ein Heldenleben? I know it is a lot...
Rasha
Yagan Kiely
Site Admin

Post by Yagan Kiely »

Mahler 10 is copyright worldwide unless you mean his sketches which have not been released (though I believe I heard UE is releasing them) but they will, undoubtedly be in copyright world wide. If you wish to buy the most recognised realisation of the 10th (Cooke) then it will set you back US$150. Comparatively it will cost you around US$200-$300 for symphonies 1-9.

All of Strauss' tone poems are being uploaded, so that one is covered.

Trust me though, the Mahler and Bruckner have been on the wish list for ages now, and I too hope they will be uploaded. I'll look at my library to see if any are PD, though I think if they are they are pocket sized scores.
rasha0702

Post by rasha0702 »

Thanx!
Ok, then I will make my performing version and orchestrate Mahler 10th. :) ...I am kidding...When I do it I will upload it...but expect 10 to 20 years... :lol:
Rasha
Yagan Kiely
Site Admin

Post by Yagan Kiely »

If you do, you can't use the cooke version. ;)
rasha0702

Post by rasha0702 »

No, just scatches...It will be nice if they were uploaded before they become protected. :wink:
Rasha
Yagan Kiely
Site Admin

Post by Yagan Kiely »

If 'academically edited' it will be under copyright, if merely notated possibly not (work =/= copyright). But publishers (especially UE) would never give up an opportunity to register something under copyright.