Alfred Cortot's Rational Principles of Pianoforte Technique

Moderators: daphnis, kcleung

Samuca
regular poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Alfred Cortot's Rational Principles of Pianoforte Technique

Post by Samuca »

Please I'm urgently in need of Alfred Cortot's book titled [i]Rational Principles of pianoforte technique[/i], I tried getting it on Amazon but a credit card was requested which i don't have yet, If anyone has the scanned or soft copy of the book,I'll be so grateful if he or she post it to me. Thank you!
Sam@
daphnis
Copyright Reviewer
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: Alfred Cortot's Rational Principles of Pianoforte Techni

Post by daphnis »

We cannot do that. This work would be copyright in Canada, the EU and possibly the US. Nothing by Cortot can be uploaded until at least 1 January 2013.
BKhon

Post by BKhon »

Most definitely copyrighted in the US. Plus it was written in French, so no translator could be PD either (unless they released it under a CC license). My suggestion would be to have a friend order it online, and then pay the friend back :)
Samuca
regular poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by Samuca »

[quote="BKhon"]Most definitely copyrighted in the US. Plus it was written in French, so no translator could be PD either (unless they released it under a CC license). My suggestion would be to have a friend order it online, and then pay the friend back :)[/quote]

Thanks guys, you're right and I think a friend ordering it online for me, would be a better idea.
Sam@