Pasculli oboe scores????

Moderators: daphnis, kcleung

oboenet
notabot: 42
notabot2: Bot

Pasculli oboe scores????

Post by oboenet »

Hello friends!

I am searching Pasculli Oboe scores. Are not in Imslp ?. Its under de copiright laws now?.
Information are wellcome.

Thanks.
Melodia
active poster

Re: Pasculli oboe scores????

Post by Melodia »

Certainly there should be SOME PD scores by him. I'm pretty sure much/most of his music got published back in the day (the most likely suspects are the Paraphases on La Favorita and on a Verdi opera....I forget which).
kalliwoda
active poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by kalliwoda »

In addition to the new editions (that may be under copyright protection) there are lots of his works in old Ricordi imprints.

You can find them in the italian "internet culturale" http://www.internetculturale.it/moduli/opac/opac.jsp, under Ricerche tematiche choose Musica and then search for Pasculli. (Favorita, Vespri Siciliani, Poliuto, Ugenotti, Ricordo di Napoli, Le Api, Omaggio a Bellini and some more)
None available for download, unfortunately. Many of those are at the Milano Conservatory, which is quite helpful in sending copies for a moderate fee - and those could be uploaded to IMSLP.

I have the Vespri Siciliani in a pretty bad copy from a copy, so I am hoping someone else has better copies.
daphnis
Copyright Reviewer
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Post by daphnis »

It's better to just purchase these (most from Musica Rara) as if you're lucky enough to find old editions, they're pretty illegible and chock full of mistakes. Spend the money and add these pieces to your library.